Wednesday 5 August 2015

ALL THINGS BRIGHT AND BEAUTIFUL

Hi everyone,
It's time for a new challenge at Crafting for all Seasons and our theme for the next fortnight is "Bright and Beautiful". Our sponsor is Bugaboo!

I have used "Butterfly-Live-Laugh-Love-Trio" coloured in with Copics. I was a little pushed for time making my card so it's VERY simple! Just a piece of pretty rose print organza ribbon wrapped around a piece of yellow card onto which I've stuck some butterfly punchies, with the sentiment stamps mounted next to it....I think it works!
Now it's over to you...make a "Bright and Beautiful" card and enjoy humming THAT hymn while you make it!
Hugs
Fiona xx

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Pure delight. Love those butterflies in the word circles.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Dawn said...

Gorgeous card! Makes me think of summer........that's more than the weather is doing at the moment!
Hugs
Dawn xx