Friday 15 May 2015

WINTER WONDERLAND

Hi everyone! And welcome to my new followers. Fast approaching 100 so I feel a little blog candy prize coming on soon!
Today's card is my mid-month inspiration for Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra, the challenge as always is "Anything Goes".
I have used an image from Art By Miran called "Winter Sofia", coloured in with Copics.
The background paper and sentiment are from Michele R Designs.
That's all from me. Hope you are all well ahead with your Christmas card making!
Hugs
Fiona xx

2 comments:

Hazel said...

Lovely card, Fiona - thanks for the design inspiration for mid-month CHNC challenge extra for May x

Maryann Laursen said...

Beautiful card here too, and it must be nice to already have some christmascards ready. I wish it was me, but I haven´t had a minute yet to think about that, and wount get it in the near future either, so guess it´ll be as usual, that I´ll have to make them all when it´s almost too late ha ha ha.