Wednesday 8 April 2015

GET INTO SHAPE AT THE CRAFTER'S CAFE

Hi everyone.
It's time for a new challenge at The Crafter's Cafe  and the theme this week is "Shaped Cards". This is something I love to do but don't do as often as I should....a bit like housework!
I've had a little play with my XL X-cut dies, taking an A5 size card and die-cutting each end to create my basic shaped card. I then cut a window, intending to "hang" my image but changed my mind and ended up sticking a piece of paper inside the window instead! The image I have used is from A&T Designs (one of our sponsors); this little cutie is called "Isla" which I've coloured in with Copics. Bless her little cottons...she IS hanging on to a dandelion but I went a bit bonkers with the Frantage and obscured this a little!
So our TWO sponsors this week are:
and

Now it's over to you....get creative and show us your shaped cards!
Hugs
Fiona xx

1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous card Fiona love that happy image also the lovely card shape and colours.
hugs
lorraine x