Tuesday 14 April 2015

BEAUTY IN BLOOM TIDDLY INKS DT CALL

Hi everyone.
It's a glorious day here but I have far too many cards to make to be out enjoying the sun! I want to enter the DT call at Tiddly Inks but the card I originally did is for another DT post tomorrow, and one of the rules is that the make must be for this DT call only....so this is my entry. Luckily, I'd already planned this card in my head because it's for my sis-in-law's birthday on Thursday. She's a huge gardening fan so I thought these stamps would be perfect!
I have used Tiddly Ink freebies for this card; the daisy and Garden of Love sentiment. I have used a sheet of backing paper from Dovecraft "Curiousity Corner" and added a piece of hessian. All good gardening fun for my fave sis-in-law.
Good luck to everyone who enters!
Hugs
Fiona xx
OOOPS! Looks like I'm too late to enter. Some things are just not meant to be!

2 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh this is so pretty I do love the image and sentiment also the lovely rustic look smashing card, good luck with the DT call.
hugs
lorraine x

Tracy Wray aka Trak said...

What a beautiful card its so full of happiness I adore it ... good luck hugs x