Sunday 29 March 2015

TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD

Hi everyone.
I've been at the pencils again today! I've made this card to enter the challenges currently running in the Kit and Clowder group, where the theme is "At The Movies", and also the Saturated Canary Facebook challenge, which is "Anything Goes with Flower Power!".
I have used one of my favourite SC images called "Books and Bedhead" which I've coloured in with standard lead pencils (4H, HB and 6B) with a touch of colour from my Polychromos. I have printed a quote from my favourite film (and book) EVER...."To Kill A Mockingbird". I'm not sure where the background papers are from as they were kindly donated to me by a crafting buddy! The flowers are from Mulberry Crafts.
Hope you like it!
Hugs
Fiona xx
Challenges entered:
Saturated Canary Facebook Challenge  "Anything Goes with Flower Power"
http://kitandclowder.ning.com/challenges "At The Movies"

No comments: