Thursday 5 February 2015

HAVE A HEART AT CRAFTING FOR ALL SEASONS

Good morning!
It's "Hands Up" time for me....I clean forgot to post this card yesterday....BIG SORRY!
This is my DT card for Crafting For All Seasons where the theme for the next fortnight is "Have a heart". Our sponsor for this challenge is Bugaboo Stamps and I have used their image called "Love-Blocks--Two-Hearts".
No colouring on this one as I decided to go with a black and white theme with a splash of red, so a very simple layered card with a piece of ribbon and a few heart gems to set it off.
Now it's over to you....let your love flow!
Hugs
Fiona xx

2 comments:

Carol said...

Great image choice Fiona and love how you've used it. Carol x

Pia S said...

Great choice of DP, it matches the style of this image perfectly! And I like that you added just a little touch of red.