Wednesday 21 January 2015

DON'T WORRY BEE HAPPY

Hi everyone
I'm here today with my DT card for the new challenge over at Crafting for all Seasons where the theme for the next fortnight is "Things with Wings". Our sponsor for this challenge is Faery Ink.
The image I have used is called "Bee-You-Tiful Pixie Fae" and she is available here.
I've coloured her in with Copics and I'm actually quite happy with how she turned out. Last week, I felt I couldn't colour for toffee but I managed to fit in a couple of my Kit and Clowder colouring lessons, and felt ALOT better for it! I've been a happy flicker this week! Ha ha!
The background paper is from my stash and the sentiment stamp is from Simply Betty Stamps.
Now it's over to you....FLY HIGH and don't get in a flap!
Hugs
Fiona xx
Challenges entered:
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/ AG

4 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card wonderful colours and stunning image, super, super make.
hugs
lorraine x

Fran said...

Fab card, love the image , Fran x

Carol said...

A fabulous card Fiona, great colouring. Carol x

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper January challenge with your super creation - hope to see you again soon x