Wednesday 26 November 2014

TIS THE SEASON AT CRAFTING FOR ALL SEASONS

Hi everyone.
I'm sat here slowly recovering from man-flu but at least I'll (hopefully) be germ free over Christmas now!
My card today is for CFAS where the theme for the next fortnight is "Tis the Season". Our sponsor for this challenge is Inky Impressions


I have used one of their Christmas sentiment stamps to make this CAS card. I wasn't really feeling well enough to make anything fussy. But I like this simple but effective technique of cutting diagonals across a measured square in the centre of the paper, and folding the triangular shapes back to reveal a window. Easy!
Now it's over to you....Tis the Season!
Hugs
Fiona x

1 comment:

Bianca said...

Fiona this is a wonderfull card! I love the sentiment inside the window. It looks great! Bianca XX