Friday 6 June 2014

SNOWBLOWER

Hi everyone. HAPPY FRIDAY!
I've had another hectic week at work but love it when it's busy....it goes quicker! I came home and managed to get this card made just in time to enter Hazel's challenge!
I've used a digi from Saturated Canary called  "Snowblower" (sadly, no longer on sale)...probably my FAVE christmas image because of the elephant! I've coloured the image in with Promarkers, going for sepia tones. I have used a scallop circle die to cut a frame and layered it up onto snowy print paper from Raspberry Road Designs. The paper collection is called Cold Winter Days Mini Collection and it's FREE!!!  Go get it...it's all lovely!
I've finished the card off with a piece of brown ribbon and three mdf snowlakes.
Hugs
Fiona xx
Challenges entered:
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ 3 of something
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/ anything goes
http://suzysmarty1.blogspot.co.uk/ anything goes

4 comments:

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges and our Completely Christmas 14 with your lovely card - hope to see you again soon. x

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges and our Completely Christmas 14 with your lovely card - hope to see you again soon. x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, left you a pm on the CFAS blog and have joined as a new member of your blog here...I have candy so come over, join up and join in, have 3 artist as my sponsors...
http://annieforeva.blogspot.com.au/2014/05/my-big-550-candy.html#comment-form

can I suggest you get rid of your comment moderation, people will comment more..xxxx aNNie xxx

Unknown said...

Great Design, just perfect for our challenge over at Completely Christmas this week, thank you so much for joining in with us, it is much appreciated, we do hope you will join us again next week for another fab challenge, and good luck in the draw for this challenge which will be held next Sunday....
Hugs
Suzy B Owner Completely Christmas
XX