Tuesday 6 May 2014

DRIP DRIP DROP LITTLE APRIL SHOWER

Hi everyone. Hope you are all well. The sun is shining away here , as it did last time I had a week off work! I'm so lucky! So I thought I'd make a card about RAIN! Haha!
The image I have used is from Saturated Canary and she is called "Sweet Oklahoma". Isn't she adorable!
I have used Promarkers and Copics to colour in this one, only the second time I have used Copics for hair, but I'm really enjoying working with them. I'll never get rid of my Pros though...love them too much!
The background papers are from the "Denim and Diamonds" collection from Raspberry Road Designs, which I've distreesed a little, and applied a little paint to "age" them. The paint I've used is from Wickes...not sure whether its an "ok" product to use on cards but hey-ho...it works for me; it is called Chalky Flat Matt and the colour is "Harvest Moon", and it only cost 50p!!! It looks and feels lovely!
I've used a piece of frayed hessian, some cheesecloth, and some red and white twine, simply embellished with some red buttons.
And that's it!
Hugs
Fiona xx
Challenges entered:
http://divasbydesignchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ "April Showers"
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/ "Anything goes"
http://4kraftygirlzchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ "Anything Goes"



3 comments:

Sarah-Jane said...

Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
Sarah-Jane x

Debs said...

Fabulous card - love the image and the super LO.
Thanks for playing along with The Divas this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper May challenge with your lovely creation - hope to see you again soon x