Wednesday 16 April 2014

RIBBONS AND LACE WITH CFAS

Good morning everyone!
I'm here, a little late, with my DT make for  Crafting for all Seasons where the theme for the next fortnight is "Ribbons and Lace". Our sponsor for this challenge is Limited Runs Stamps.
I have used "Hummingbird" for my card, coloured in with Promarkers. The backing paper is another freebie and everything else is from my stash. I'd forgotten I had this gorgeous lace, I don't think the photo does it justice; it's got an irridescence which the camara doesn't quite pick up!
Now it's over to you, grab your ribbons and lace (we all have some somewhere!) and get crafting!
Hugs
Fiona xx

2 comments:

Gwyneth said...

Fantastic. I love the bird heading for the flowers at the corner of your card.

Dawn said...

Loving your Ribbons & Lace project! The papers are fab & the flowers are perfect!
Hugs
Dawn xx