Wednesday 12 March 2014

GETTING CURIOUS WITH LACY SUNSHINE

Hello blogland!
Here I go again.....
This card is for the challenge on Lacy Sunshine's Facebook page.
We had a choice!  Amelia Curiosities VS Bashful Boo!
I chose to go over to the DARK side! It's a bit of fun!
I've coloured my little Amelia in with Promakers and made up a layered background of spotty purple paper and card with a little black netting thrown in. I made a little bow from the netting and some purple organza ribbon, and added some heart gems. I printed the sentiment on my PC.
Promarkers used:
Hair: Plum, Amethyst and Orchid
Skin and bones: Ducky Pink, Oatmeal, Blush, Cool Greys 1 and 2.
Dress: Cool greys 1 to 5
With a little bit of Poppy!
Hugs
Fiona xx
Challenges entered:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/LacySunshine/ Amelia Curiosities VS Bashful Boo
http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/ Let's Get Spotty



2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so cute, love the color scheme of your card and great coloring. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week xx

Anonymous said...

Scary Card but it looks great.
Hugs Elfie