Friday 7 March 2014

ANYTHING BUT A CARD FOR DELICIOUS DOODLES

Hi everyone.
Teri, owner of Delicious Doodles , has very kindly given me the chance to be her Guest Designer for March! Yay for me!!!!
And for my first challenge, it's "Anything but a card". This meant just one thing....time to get the Mod Podge out!
I've made a Pillow Box, following a tutorial I found on YouTube, and covered it with papers from my stash. I Then coated the whole thing with Mod Podge (LOVE this stuff!). The Delicious Doodles image is called "Steampunk Heart" which I've coloured in with Promarkers. I have embellished the box with some odds and ends I found in my craft room.
Hope you like it. Can't wait to see your creations on the Delicious Doodles Challenge blog!
Hugs
Fiona x
Link for the tutorial: How to make a pillow box

6 comments:

Teri said...

Fabulous make hun - many thanks for 'Guesting' this month! xx

Gwyneth said...

Great Pillow Box.

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful pillow box. Love Alison xx

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

Your art is so beautiful always ..congrats and thanks for sharing the awesome art.
hugs
susan s

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Someone is going to be doubly lucky getting this fabulous gift box. Thank you for sharing your art as GDT at Delicious Doodles

Anonymous said...

Wow great COlours.
Hugs Elfie