Friday 1 November 2013

SIMPLE IS AS SIMPLE DOES

Hello fellow Bloggers!
As the title states, it's simples from me again. I've had a week off work with hubby and the kiddiwinks, hoped to catch up on a few things, and completely forgot about Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas challenge. This has to be the ONE challenge I always try and enter, (1) because it's for Christmas and I like spreading the work throughout the year, and (2) because Hazel is so lovely and puts alot of work into her blogs! I also enter Pixie's Crafty Workshop playground challenges when I'm using "snippets"; Di is also a very nice lady and as well as expert cards, she also sometimes has food on her blog, and I do love my food!
So, my card, a Kraft card base with a couple of snippets of some freebie papers, to which I added a string of Jingle Bells! Can't get much simpler than that, and I think this is an ideal card for a little person because it makes a noise!
Enjoy your evening!
Hugs
Fiona xx
Challenges entered:
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ "music"
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/ "anything goes"
http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/

6 comments:

Di said...

Ooooh, how clever! Great card and I LOVE the little bells loads.

Thank you for your kind words, the Playground only exists through the sweetness of all you girlies :)

Squash Gratin on the menu tomorrow - tune in!

Hugs, Di xx

flossbite said...

Oooh, sounds yummy! I'll be there. xx

Hazel said...

Thank you for your kind words about me - 'blushing'. Thanks for this lovely entry for both CHNC challenges - I'm sure I'll see you again soon. x

Mrs A. said...

I love the expression on the second reindeer ! Great idea to add the bells. Thankyou for joining Crafty Hazelnut's extra this month . Hugs Mrs A. (GDT). Also hugs fom the Snippets playground.

Sarn said...

Great Christmas card and I love the jingle bells.
Hugs
Sarn xxx

scrappymo! said...

Great idea to add the bells. A little one would think their card was the most wonderful thing!
Great snippets card.