Sunday 28 July 2013

SMILEY SNOWMAN CHRISTMAS CARD

Hi everyone. Sunshine and showery day and I've played with snow! I've made today's card for a fun challenge on "Stamping Dragon Designs" facebook page. Come join us, it's lots of fun and freebies to be had too!
I've used "Snowman" from SDD, layered onto red card. The backing paper is also from SDD and can be found here. I've added some glittery snow, snowflake ribbon and a few buttons. And guess where the sentiment is from?! Oh go on then....its also from SDD. It's part of a brilliant set which you can find here.
I've used Kraft card as a base, as I think it works really well with the muted blues and bold red.
I will hopefully be back later with another card if time allows.
Happy Sunday Everyone!
Hugs
Fiona x
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Crafty Hazel Nuts Christmas challenge "Snowmen or women"
Crafty Hazel Nuts Christmas Monthly challenge "Anything goes"
Digi Sketch challenge "Layer it up"


6 comments:

Zoe said...

Oh what a cute snowman, love the layout of your card, well I love the card full stop xx

Bettina L. said...

This is so cute. Love that you've used the sketch too. Thanks for playing at Digi Sketch Challenge this time around. Hope to see you back tomorrow for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at Digi Sketch Challenge xx

Tina said...

gorgeous hun , really lovely as is all your work. Hugs Tina xx

Hazel said...

Gorgeous snowman, Fiona - thanks for sharing your lovely card for CHNC challenges - hope to see more of your Christmas crafting soon. x

Gwyneth said...

Fab card. I love the layout, and your addition of textured snow around the snowman.

Dragons Lair Designs said...

Popping over from Stamping Dragon Facebook Blog Ladder - I have always loved this image and he looks fantastic here hun, NEED to start my Christmas cards xxx