Monday 8 July 2013

MICKEY THE ELF CHRISTMAS CARD

Happy Sunny Monday everyone! I do hope you're all having a taster of some fab summer weather, AND remembering the sun block!
Today's card is made using the cutest of the cute Mickey from Saturated Canary. I've layered up some freebie Christmas papers onto Kraft card, and wrapped around some gorgeous lime green organza ribbon, kindly given to me by my friend Tina. She also donated the matching brad! The sentiment stamp is from my stash (it's possibly from "Daisy & Dandelion").
Promarkers used:
Clothing: Burgundy, Cardinal Red, Poppy, Olive and Khaki
Skin: Peach, Oatmeal, Blush and Pale pink
Belts, boots and shading: Cool Grey 5,4,2 and 1

I have to go to work now...a blessing in disguise...we have air con there!!
Have a gorgeous day...and happy crafting!
Hugs
Fiona xxx
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ "Suitable for a child"
http://christmascardsallyearround.blogspot.co.uk/ "It's all about Santa" (I've used one of his helpful elves!)
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/ "Anyhting goes" monthly challenge

7 comments:

Hazel said...

What a jolly Christmas elf - super card for CCAYR 'all about Santa' challenge - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too. x

Hazel said...

Oh sorry, ignore my previous comment - I've just realise that you have entered this into both of my CHNC challenges - thank you so much - hope to see you again soon. x

Gwyneth said...

Realy cute character and fab card. Very cheerful.

morentin1326 said...

very cute... on the SDD blog ladder... having a fun time looking around at all your creations...

Tina said...

Gorgeous work as always Fee oh na !Love and hugs Tina xx

Janette said...

Adorable Card i must start mine :) stopping by from the SDD blog ladder xxx

Angela said...

He is so cute! Great image with fab colouring.

SDD blog ladder visit.

Angela