Wednesday 22 May 2013

BLOOMING LOVELY CARD

This is my second card as DT member of Rhedd and Rosies.
A simple but effective one! I've cut different sized flowers on my Cricut and layered them up, adding a pearl flower centre. The stems and sentiment are by my own steady (?) hand! The papers used are from the Summertime collection collection , freebies from a magazine. Come to think of it, the Kraft card used was very kindly donated to me by my friend Tina; check out her blog here: Touched by an Angel. She makes some AMAZING stuff! And the ribbon was given to me by my neighbour, who very kindly cuts the "hangy ribbons" out of her tops for me! So, apart from the pearl centres, this card was FREE! Bargain!
Please pop over and feel free to join in the challenge BLOOMING LOVELY!
Hugs
Fiona xxxx

6 comments:

Zoe said...

A gorgeous card Fiona, love Kraftcard and it goes so well with the fabulous bright coloured flowers, a real summertime fun card xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, love those flowers.

Moira xx

Gwyneth said...

I do like the Free! sort of bargains myself as well. Wherever you managed to get all the bits from you've made a fab card with it. I like your doodled stems and leaves - they go so well with the flower style.

Tina said...

Brilliant card hun, love those flowers and I now know where to come when I neeeeeedd some sentiments writing ! love and hugs xxx

Im just me - Marleen said...

Ohhh wow me loooooove.... Beautiful card. so fresh. love it xx

Pat (mspfd) said...

Love the colorful blossoms and your doodling of the stems and leaves look terrific!!