Wednesday 9 January 2013

BUGABOO CHRISTMAS TAKE TWO

I've got a few cards to post today. This one is another I've made as guest designer for Crafty Hazel Nuts Christmas Challenge2. I chose this lovely stamp because I'm a massive fan of all things elephant! It's called "Sign-it--Christmas-Edward". I've coloured him in with Promarkers and added a little gold Stickles. Everything else I've used is from my stash, as part of my "USE IT BEFORE YOU BUY MORE!" resolution!
Hazel is allowing me to enter her weekly challenges with my cards, and this week the theme is "Santa has gone into hiding". I'm going to get my little girl to write a message on this one before I send it!
Hugs
Fiona xx

1 comment:

Hazel said...

Thank you, Fiona, for another lovely Bugaboo card for my CHNC challenge extra for January and also for entering it into my CHNC challenge 106. I think that's a lovely idea to get you little girl to write a message on it. x