Wednesday 9 January 2013

BUGABOO CHRISTMAS TAKE THREE!

This one made Hazel and I laugh! In my stupidity (or is it creativity?!!), I thought this stamp looked like a puppy in a pot, so that is why he is coloured in browns. It turns out SHE is actually a penguin, the stamp is called  "Poppi-xmas-tree". OH WELL! I like to make people laugh! I thought he looked sad!!! Lol!
Anyway, as always, coloured in with Promarkers, and everything else from my stash, except the red twine, which I have pinched from a pack of Christmas tags hubby bought cheap (he'll have to use sellotape!).
This is my second entry in this weeks CHNC challenge "Santa has gone into hiding".
Hugs
Fiona xx

1 comment:

Hazel said...

Lol! It's like a riddle: when is a penguin not a penguin ... when he is a dog!! It's a super card whatever - thanks for another one for your design slot and also for CHNC challenge 106 ... still smiling about the penguin ... x