Thursday 11 October 2012

CUTE KITTY CAROL SINGING CHRISTMAS CARD
I feel I've been negleting my blog! But we've had lots of birthdays and anniversaries in the last few weeks, I've just not had the time; been too busy having fun!
Anyway, I've managed to make this card in memory of our beloved "Onion", our cat that past away a few weeks ago. The stamp is from Digistamp Boutique, and I've coloured her in with my Promarkers. I've layered up some papers (can't remember where they are from....sorry!) onto some beige card, and added a strip of corrugated card, which I pinched from a craft kit I bought for my little girl. The sentiment stamp is an oldie but goodie I found whilst having a clearout in my craft room. Finished off with some white seam binding and some snowflakes.
I'm entering this in CHNC challenge "Carol Singing".
Hugs
Fiona xx

1 comment:

Hazel said...

Love card with such a sweet image - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 93 - hope to see you again soon - new challenge tomorrow morning x