Sunday 30 September 2012

GOLDFISH BOWL BIRTHDAY CARD
A very quick post tonight as I've yet to get things ready for work and school in the morning!
I've made this card for my second "Mum"; it's her birthday on friday. The fishy bowl is cut from blue glitter card, and layered with acetate, with the little fishy "swimming" in between. It's very difficult to capture on camera, but the effect is quite realistic. I've simply layered this on some corrugated card, and beige paper, on a blue base. The sentiment reads "From Me To You" which is how 2nd Mum signs off her texts to me!
Entering this in Freshly Made Sketches Challenge Number 54
Hugs
Fiona

3 comments:

Tui Nathan said...

Wow .... what a cute card, love the fish bowl and what a perfect personalised sentiment! Great job ...
Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

Jen Brum said...

What a cute card! That fish is so adorable! I'm sure your "mum" will love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Ann Schach said...

Adorable! I love how the fish appears to be swimming. How cute and creative! Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!