Tuesday 21 August 2012

MY FIRST MAGNOLIA TILDA CARD
I've finally plucked up the courage to share this card, it's taken me a while as it's my very first attempt at colouring a Tilda! I'm not a huge fan but thought I'd have a go. This one is from the Turning Leaves collection. I've coloured her in with Promarkers, and as Autumn always makes me want to snuggle up with a good book (and my good man!) , I made a bookmark too! The base card is a criss-cross design, but I've curved the edges for a change. I've used papers from Raspberry Road "Faith Hope Joy" collection, which I love. I've used a Marianne Designs swirly die-cut ( from "dies to die for" ) and embellished with flowers which are mostly from WOC, plus a few from my flower mountain! I've added a little pink lace and some lovely rose cameos which I found on ebay. The insert card is simply a piece of the paper layered onto some card, with a lace handle.
Not bad for a first go!
I'm entering this in Dies to die for challenge "Anything goes".
Time for me to go get snuggly with my book (the man is out!) lol
Hugs
Fiona xx

No comments: