Monday 6 August 2012

BLUE BLUE CHRISTMAS CARD
Easy easel card today, using my favourite colour, blue! That's the challenge this week over at CHNC
"Use your favourite colour/s". Easy for me. Blue has been my fave ever since I can remember. I even begged to have blue hair in my teens but wasn't allowed :-(
Anyway, back to my card. I've made a base easel card and layered up some paper from "Dovecraft Winter Wonderland" on silver mirri board, done the inside to match! I've attached some blue lace and ribbon and then cut some lovely baubles on my Cricut, and attached these with pieces of ribbon, dangling from the top. Just used a couple of snowflakes to embellish. There is a sentiment inside the card, which also serves to hold up the easel part, but I didn't have time to take a proper photo and had to do it flat (sorry!).
Hopefully, I will get chance to watch some of the Olympics tonight. Loved watching Bolt bolting! But my favourite so far has to be Jessica Ennis. Loving it all and proud to be a Brit!
Hugs
Fiona xx

3 comments:

Mau xx said...

A beautiful card, I love the gorgeous colours together.
Hugs Mau xx

Hazel said...

Great choice of colour - beautiful card - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 84 - hope to see you again soon. x

Helen said...

Love your colour choice. Thanks for sharing at CHNC challenge this week

Helen xx