Sunday 22 July 2012

PRETTY PINK SNOWFLAKE CHRISTMAS CARD
What a glorious weekend we're having! I've had a good potter in the garden, tidied it up a bit, before card-making got the better off me!
I've made a tent card this week for CHNC "monochrome" challenge. I love making these because they are simple but very effective. The pinky papers are "Daisy & Dandelion" and I've cut and layered a snowflake on my Cricut. Embellished with my lovely pompoms and a few gems. Simples!
I think it may be wine O'clock now.
Hugs
Fiona x

3 comments:

Catie Cuddles said...

Cute card and beautiful snowflake.
Thanks for sharing at CHNC 82 monochrome challenge.
Catherine xxx

Hazel said...

Awesome tent card Fiona - just love the colours too.

Thanks for dropping by to see me and leaving me some lovely comments.

Ta ta for now.

Hazel x

Hazel said...

This is so pretty - such a beautiful snowflake. Thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 82 - hope to see you again soon. x