Friday 22 June 2012

SOAKING UP THE JOY!




Another of my easel card + gift box + fridge magnet specialities! I'm really enjoing making these and they are proving very popular with my friends.
For this one I've used a Mo Manning stamp (been buying again!) called "Soaking up the joy", available from Dies to die for. Had lots of fun colouring her in with my Promarkers. She's such a cutie!
I've made the base easel card from white cardstock and layered up some papers from my stash on lime and pink card. The little box at the front of the card can hold a small gift, the lid is the fridge magnet! Clever!
I've kept the embellishments simple, just a few flowers from WOC and a butterfly charm from my stash.
I'm entering this one in the Dies to Die For challenge which this month is to use pink and green, and also Papertake Weekly Challenge "Bingo" (I chosen ribbon, blooms and a charm as my freebie!).
Best go pick up my kiddiwinks now....and it's not raining!
Hugs
Fiona xx

2 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Fiona :-) the image is very cute and the whole design is FAB ! Love the idea of a little gift box with magnetic lid !! It IS very clever !! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is really pretty great colours too, thanks for joining us at Die-ing for a Challenge this time huggles Pops x x x