Saturday 16 June 2012

A PARTRIDGE IN A PEAR TREE CHRISTMAS CARD PLUS!

I am so pleased with myself today! I had to work this morning :-( but came home and was able to go straight in my craft room. The idea for this card came to me in a semi-conscious state at five o'clock this morning when I was very rudely awakened by our cat! Anyway, this is the result. I've made an easel card plus!
The plus being a little box / tray (the bit that holds the easel part up) which can be used for little gifts or tealights, and just to be a little bit extra clever, I made the "lid" using some magnetic sheet, so that can also be used as a fridge magnet! Can you see why I'm so happy?!
I made a base card from white cardstock, and layered up some christmas papers (sorry, can't remember where they are from) onto gold mirri card. The lettering and the partridge were cut on my Cricut. All finished off with a little gold Stickles and some gold pearls.
Hope you like it!
Hugs
Fiona xx
Almost forgot....I'm entering this in Crafty Hazelnuts "things with wings"

2 comments:

Hazel said...

Oh wow! you really pulled the stops out with this one - wonderful ideas and such a creative card - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 77 - hope to see you again soon. x

Hazel said...

Hi Fiona

Brilliant - just love it.

Thanks for dropping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Toodles

Hazel xx